Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Did U Seek Amy?

So I was watching the news today and apparently there is an uproar over Britney's new single "If U Seek Amy". There are arguments as to whether there is a case of indecency concerning the song. There are other songs out there that are way worse than this one and not as subtle. Yea the song sounds indecent when you say it fast enough but the point is that she doesn't actually say F-U-C whatever. It's an embedded message which I don't think breaks any laws. Seriously there are other problems in the world the news can be covering instead of Britney Spears! Don't people understand that Britney has made a career of "singing" songs that are overtly sexual but innocent at the same time? Don't get me wrong its done her wonders but the "I'm sexy but so innocent" act is getting pretty old. I mean she's 27 which is like three years away from 30 (which how old my friend Timmy is) and she's still playing this act. Then again she is permanently grounded for life like any normal teenager who shaves their head and goes crazy at nightclubs. Anyways this post was just an excuse to post a picture of Britney without her weave....

Glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment