Friday, December 12, 2008

My First Post!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the official blog of Jeremy Inaldo. I figured I would start one after reading all the other blogs out there. I think this one will be a little different for a number of reasons. First thing is I don't want to post things that could get me in trouble with employers so posts about negative work experiences will not be written on here. With this blog I will be very cautious with what I post and choose to write about. This blog is meant to be fun and not too serious. Topics will range from pop culture to personal (not too personal though) experiences. Hopefully you enjoy reading it and you can get some insight into my life and my random thoughts on things!



P.S. I don't care about grammatical errors so if I spell certain things wrong, it was completely unintentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment